Consumer Complaints Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
103489 Posts in 55707 Topics by 95421 Members Latest Member: - KirillTex1972 Most online today: 326 - most online ever: 509 (June 29, 2013, 05:53:02 am)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "Google income" EMillionaire.com Consumer Fraud Ripoff  (Read 2367 times)
singlemumwestoz

View Profile
"Google income" EMillionaire.com Consumer Fraud Ripoff
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:23:41 am »

"Google income" EMillionaire.com Consumer Fraud Ripoff

These ripoff emillionaire people should be tried and convicted  to a public hanging. I am a single mother, am recovering from a brain tumor, my house is severely structurally damaged - so much in fact that my kids and I will have to leave it very soon and go god knows where - the banks don't care, they cancelled the insurance but still want to be paid the mortgage. I saw the add by google and thought I might be able to earn some money from home to fix the house with - so I too clicked on the link - $3 US was deducted from my credit card on the 12th Feb 09 then on the 21st Feb 09 a whopping $39.95 USD was booked up on my credit card - this converts to $62.78 Australian Dollars. I cannot afford this at all. These people are thieves and are preying on needy people in bad times. THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH. I have reported the incident to the bank who will investigate via the fraud section. I truly hope I get my money returned and I hope the same for every other honest person they have stolen from. They have taken the food from our children's mouths. Google should step in and rectify this too as I was led to believe that I was dealing with the Google Company. Shame on Them.

Here is information I got on them from rip-off report

Company information:
emillionaire/icontact.com
4644 West Gandy Blvd, Suite 4-503, Tampa, Florida 33611
Tampa, Florida
United States
icontact.com

This company is run by someone called Brock Felt.
brockfelt@emillionaire.com

Source: Whois Record

Registrant:
eMillionaire
4644 West Gandy
Tampa, Florida 33611
United States

Domain Name: EMILLIONAIRE.COM
Created on: 11-Jan-02
Expires on: 11-Jan-12
Last Updated on: 13-Feb-09

Administrative Contact:
Felt, Brock
eMillionaire
4644 West Gandy
Tampa, Florida 33611
United States
8133430128 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Felt, Brock
eMillionaire
4644 West Gandy
Tampa, Florida 33611
United States
8133430128 Fax --

Source: http://whois.domaintools.com/emillionaire.com

If you can't get hold of emillionaire / aka goog income ;try one of their ad agencies:
http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com/blog/2009/02/25/emillionaire-institute-launches...
CEO is Kris Jones, contact info:
The Innovation Center
7 South Main Street, Floor 3
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18701
Tel 1-877-796-5700
Fax 1-877-554-3947
http://www.pepperjam.com/

People can report scams to the FTC here:
http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm
Protect your rights today. Click here
manish07

View Profile
Re: "Google income" EMillionaire.com Consumer Fraud Ripoff
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 12:21:04 am »

Yes i agree with your opinion. Thanks for sharing this information.

shawnpaul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 04:37:32 am »

Nice info thanks for the sharing

AIT2 tape and AIT3 tape cartridges are highly durable, AIT-2 tape and AIT-3 tape resources include PST Repair, Exchange Repair, and Email recovery software..etc
AaronNeal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 07:58:08 pm »

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Many of these sites work the same way. They promise to show you how to make $3,000 a week or whatever from home by starting an online store. Much of this info can be found for free online. Most revolve around affiliate marketing and while you can make money from affiliate marketing, you have to put a lot of time and research into it. Again I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Aaron

dhj2ul87dt
oakley 5827
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 08:51:03 pm »

女優ベティホワイトと
リゾートにはコテージやガーデンスタイルの客室を含む149ドルから始まる感謝祭ブランチパッケージを提供しています,オークリー専門店 2256。 あなたではなくで食べたい場合は有効な11月には、キャニオンズ '料理のチームは彼らの特別オファーのいずれかで感謝祭のディナーを準備する手間を取り出してみましょう,オークリー専門店 6101。 キャニオンズでのプロパティのいずれかにご滞在のお客様は、 InRoomトルコプログラムを予約することができます,オークリー 通販 3365。 彼らは149ドルのために68人のために自分の部屋への完全な感謝祭のディナーをお届けします。
物理学教授フラビオフェントンは、 どのように濡れて、私は得るのだろうか?私は歩くべきか、私は実行する必要があり、説明して?それは実際に複雑な答えだが、それは雨が降っている方法によって異なります。雨があなたの上に落下、またはにある場合 あなたに向かって角度が、それが実行され、そしてあなたができる限り早く実行することをお勧めしますが、雨が後ろからあなたに来ているときに、次のコマンドを実行する必要がありますが、することができますように高速ではありません,ゴーグル メガネ 8410
それは 普通の男はまさにホスピタリティ業界がここで要求が非常に高い率を買う余裕はないことは非常に本当です,oakley。 私は、国の他の部分で休暇をしている、そしてそれは他の場所で同じような宿泊施設と比較した場合、キーウェストは、高価なの一種であると思われます,オークリー サングラスアウトレット 1012,オークリー 激安。 私は、キーウエスト島の逃走としてユニークであることを理解が、私の意見では、より合理的な金利を提供するには、以下の行が下って来るの任意の他のアイデアよりも多くの観光客を引き付けるだろう。 パートタイム居住者として、私は毎年秋に手頃な価格の生活のために求めますか,オークリー。 私は交流の月の発見したことだろう率は優に2000ドルに達したので、私はここに私のモーターホームを下に運転しない,オークリー。 私は超高価なユニットを持っていない、と私は、債券に住んでいます,オークリー 通販 8286,oakley メガネ。 私がそうすることを好むだろうが、それだけで、私はそれを駆動するための手頃な価格ではないので、私は北にモーターホームを残す。 私が見つけた他のレンタルが、普通の男のための急な少し似ています,oakley サングラス 3322,oakley。 おそらく、観光客に応えるすべてのプロパティのフォームの所有者は 普通の男が降りてくると休暇を過ごすと、私の場合は、 6月の観光客は、より快適に住むことができる場所にその価格をダウンさせるならば、そこに 雑費に費やすより多くのお金でしょう、レ​​ストランはより多くのビジネスを見ること、他の企業は、より良いボトムラインを見ること、そしてレンタルキャンプ場は、年間を通じてより多くのビジネスが表示されることがあります。 私が引退した日愛する非常勤島民、唯一私の経験から話して,オークリー 激安
公共の第三は、これらの変更は、より未婚のカップル、子供を育て、より未婚のカップルを受け入れ、多くの独身女性は、子供を育て、家族を育て、よりゲイやレズビアンのカップルは、家の外で働いて、小さな子供たちのより多くの母親は、決定より多くの女性はこれまで子供を持たない アメリカ社会には実質的な影響を有していないとして、より異人種間結婚,金曜日に 34セント
Pages: [1]
Print

Consumer Complaints Forum  |  Consumer Complaints  |  Internet Based Business Complaints  |  Topic: "Google income" EMillionaire.com Consumer Fraud Ripoff

Jump to: